Bean ‘N’ Beef Crescent Pie
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1-1/4 pounds ground beef
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1/3 cup salsa
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup refried beans
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend or cheddar cheese
- In a large skillet, cook the beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add taco seasoning and salsa; simmer, uncovered, until thickened. Meanwhile, unroll crescent roll dough. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 13x9-in. baking dish; seal perforations. Spread cream cheese over the dough.
- Stir the refried beans into beef mixture. Spoon over cream cheese layer. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Sprinkle with cheese; bake 5 minutes longer or until the cheese is melted.
Jan 5, 2014
Overall just not impressed by this...it was quick and easy but was nothing special in the end
Jul 29, 2013
This was excellent- my husband ate a ton of it and we both enjoyed it a lot. It went together quickly, came out of the oven hot and melty, and tasted very good. You can't go wrong! :)
Jul 21, 2013
This was great. Only thing I did differently was add onion with the browning burger, and topped with shredded lettuce, tomato, salsa, sourcream and crushed tortillia chips. It was like a great taco pizza. Will be making again.
Sep 27, 2011
Family really liked. I used black beans and added olives. Very good.
Dec 30, 2010
Very easy & very tasty
Jun 14, 2009
Don't like cream cheese, anything I could use?.
Feb 16, 2009
This was so easy to make!! I revised it just a little...I did not add the beans to the beef, instead, I just spreaded it over the cream cheese, then added the beef mixture. Also, after I melted cheese over the top, I added crushed Doritos....added some crunch!! Yummy!!!!