Pressure Cooker Lemon Red Potatoes
Total TimeTakes: 20 min.
- 1-1/2 pounds medium red potatoes
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut a strip of peel around the middle of each potato. Place potatoes and water in a 6-qt. electric pressure cooker. Lock lid; make sure vent is closed. Select manual setting; adjust pressure to high and set time for 12 minutes. When finished cooking, quick-release pressure according to manufacturer's directions. Drain any cooking liquid; return potatoes to pressure cooker.
- In a small bowl, combine butter, parsley, lemon juice and chives. Pour over potatoes; toss to coat. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Test Kitchen tips
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Apr 14, 2019
This recipe looked better than it was. The taste was kind of bla and mild. I like a big flavor of lemon when i cook with lemons. Cooing the potatoes in the pressure cooker worked out well.
Mar 26, 2019
How can I adapt this to a regular pressure cooker. Some of us don't have a One Pot.