Pressure Cooker Lemon Red Potatoes
Total TimeTakes: 20 min.
- 1-1/2 pounds medium red potatoes
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut a strip of peel around the middle of each potato. Place potatoes and water in a 6-qt. electric pressure cooker. Lock lid; make sure vent is closed. Select manual setting; adjust pressure to high and set time for 12 minutes. When finished cooking, quick-release pressure according to manufacturer's directions. Drain any cooking liquid; return potatoes to pressure cooker.
- In a small bowl, combine butter, parsley, lemon juice and chives. Pour over potatoes; toss to coat. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Test Kitchen tips
Apr 14, 2019
This recipe looked better than it was. The taste was kind of bla and mild. I like a big flavor of lemon when i cook with lemons. Cooing the potatoes in the pressure cooker worked out well.
Mar 26, 2019
How can I adapt this to a regular pressure cooker. Some of us don't have a One Pot.