Pressure-Cooker Buffalo Wing Potatoes
I was getting tired of mashed potatoes and baked spuds, so I decided to create something new. This potluck-ready recipe is an easy and delicious twist on the usual potato dish. —Summer Feaker, Ankeny, Iowa
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Cook: 5 min.
- 2 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 small sweet yellow pepper, chopped
- 1/2 small red onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Optional toppings: crumbled cooked bacon, sliced green onions and sour cream
- Place steamer basket and 1 cup water in a 6-qt. electric pressure cooker. Set potatoes, yellow pepper and onion in basket. Lock lid; close pressure-release valve. Adjust to pressure-cook on high for 3 minutes. Quick-release pressure. Press cancel.
- Remove vegetables to a serving bowl; discard cooking liquid. Add Buffalo wing sauce to vegetables; gently stir to coat. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover and let stand until cheese is melted, 1-2 minutes. If desired, top with bacon, green onions and sour cream.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 182 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 382mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 6g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1/2 fat.
Originally published as Hot Potato! in Skinny Instant Pot
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.