Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 4 medium red potatoes, cubed
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/4 cup beef broth
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- In a large skillet, saute the onion, peppers and potatoes in oil for 4 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Meanwhile in a small bowl, combine the broth, Worcestershire sauce and salt; pour over vegetables.
- Cover and cook for 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally. Uncover and cook until for 3-4 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 191 calories, 11g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 656mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein.
Jun 3, 2014
Discovered recipe for Creamy Beef and Potatoes just this morning, using frozen type O'Brien potatoes. Will be making these potatoes instead of using frozen for a more **homey type** dinner. Never knew O'Brien potatoes could be so easy to make! Thank you for sharing. J.
Jan 8, 2012
LOVE LOVE LOVE
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.