Portobello Mushrooms Florentine
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 large portobello mushrooms, stems removed
- Cooking spray
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- 2 large eggs
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup crumbled goat or feta cheese
- Minced fresh basil, optional
- Preheat oven to 425°. Spritz mushrooms with cooking spray; place in a 15x10x1-in. pan, stem side up. Sprinkle with garlic salt and pepper. Bake, uncovered, until tender, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; saute onion until tender. Stir in spinach until wilted.
- Whisk together eggs and salt; add to skillet. Cook and stir until eggs are thickened and no liquid egg remains; spoon onto mushrooms. Sprinkle with cheese and, if desired, basil.
Nutrition Facts1 stuffed mushroom: 126 calories, 5g fat (2g saturated fat), 18mg cholesterol, 472mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 11g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 vegetable, 1 lean meat, 1/2 fat.
Jul 2, 2019
Thanks! It's very helpful. I stress on the point that when on a new diet, a daily plan is very important Without it it’s too easy to fall for peer pressure, to be unprepared and to make bad decisions. I was one among those people who had knowledge about what to eat and what not to, but didn't have a daily plan to carry me through that critical first month until I came across something called as 28-Day Keto challenge. It's more than a plan, a challenge which guided me every step of my way. Their guidance helped me a lot and now I feel a sense of accomplishment. I notice my skin and hair improve and even can sleep better now. I lost a lot of weight too and I now have that energy which I haven't felt in years. I very strongly recommend you this. Visit https://bit.ly/2X8zIgv
Feb 22, 2017
Excellent. Flavor is awesome and this is easy to make.
Mar 6, 2014
very flavourful - easy and quick
May 8, 2011
We doubled this recipe for a breakfast for two on Mother's Day because it was so healthy. Both of us were thrilled to have found something relatively easy to make, healthy, and excellent in taste!