- 4 loin or pork chops (1/2 inch thick)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1-1/3 cups uncooked instant rice
- 1 cup orange juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 can (10-1/2 ounces) condensed chicken with rice soup, undiluted
- In a skillet, brown pork chops on both sides in oil. Sprinkle rice into a greased 9-in. square baking dish. Add juice; arrange chops over rice. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Pour soup over chops. Cover and bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Uncover; bake 10-15 minutes longer or until meat juices run clear and rice is tender. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forPork Chops with Orange Rice
"My mom made this dinner often while I was growing up. I am in my 40's and I still love it."
"We loved this and can't wait to make this for family and friends!"