Pineapple Zucchini Bread with Pecans and Raisins
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 50 min. + cooling
Makes2 loaves (16 slices each)
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 Nellie’s Free Range Eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup canola oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup raisins
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. In another bowl, whisk the eggs, sugar, oil and vanilla. Add zucchini and pineapple; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in pecans and raisins.
- Pour into two greased 8x4-in. loaf pans. Bake at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 205 calories, 10g fat (1g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 130mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Aug 22, 2014
Absolutely the best zucchini bread I have ever eaten
Jul 23, 2014
I used Walnuts instead of Pecans. Everyone who has tasted it loves it.
Jul 13, 2014
I added some cinnamon about 11/2 tsp and 1tsp nutmeg to recipe.
Jul 18, 2013
I have a similar recipe that is so very moist. Has 3 c shredded zucchini, 3 tsp. cinnamon (I always use more - love the taste of cinnamon) and 1 sml box butterscotch instant pudding. My husband, family and friends all love this bread.grated zucchini, 3 tsp cinnamon and l sml box of instant butterscotch pudding.
Jul 21, 2010
One of the best quick breads I've had. It will be my go-to zucchini bread. I made it without the raisins and pecans for my picky eaters.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.