Pecan Zucchini Bread
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 1 hour + cooling
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In another bowl, beat the eggs, oil, sour cream and vanilla. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in zucchini and nuts.
- Transfer to two greased 9x5-in. loaf pans. Bake at 350° for 60-65 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool for 15 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 163 calories, 7g fat (1g saturated fat), 22mg cholesterol, 125mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
May 16, 2016
Family and friends love it as much I do. This recipe is a keeper for sure
Aug 23, 2015
I have to say, this bread is a winner, followed the recipe,love it.
May 23, 2015
Even the husband that doesn't like zucchini liked this!
May 1, 2015
Very good - church bake sale favorite. I added about 2/3 cup of mini chocolate chips too.
Nov 13, 2014
Sour cream makes EVERYTHING taste better!! This is good and moist. I added orange juice glaze on the top. I also overlapped greased foil in the pans and poured the batter on top. It baked fine and then it was so much easier to remove!
Jan 9, 2014
I'm going to try this using applesauce instead of oil and half the salt.
Jul 21, 2013
Great recipe. I love pecans and had to try this since our zucchini is abundant this year. I had a ripe banana, so I threw that in too.
Nov 16, 2012
The best I have ever had
Aug 11, 2012
Very moist and tasted great. Passed my husband test!
Sep 15, 2009
Ileft out the pecans,and it was great
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.