Pineapple Cabbage Saute
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple
- 6 cups thinly sliced cabbage
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard salad dressing
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- Drain pineapple, reserving 1 tablespoon juice; set aside. In a large skillet, saute cabbage in oil for 5-8 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add the salad dressing, pepper and reserved pineapple and juice. Cook for 1 minute or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 85 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 48mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein.
Jan 31, 2013
I needed a quick dish for our potluck when we first arrived in FL but had no honey mustard dressing so used mayo thinned with a little milk instead. This dish is so easy and very tasty! I'm planning to make it again this week.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.