VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon rum extract
- 1 can (13.66 ounces) coconut milk, divided
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 container (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 15 whole graham crackers
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut, toasted
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and extract until smooth. Gradually beat in 1 cup coconut milk. Add pudding mix; beat on low speed until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
- Pour remaining coconut milk into a shallow dish. Quickly dip half of the graham crackers into milk; allow excess to drip off. Arrange in a single layer in the bottom of a 13x9 baking dish, breaking to fit as needed. Layer with half each of the cream cheese mixture, pineapple and coconut. Repeat layers. Refrigerate, covered, at least 4 hours before serving. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Pina Colada Icebox Cake in Simple & Delicious April/May 2018