Peanut Chocolate Chip Cookies
The peanutty taste makes this cookie a real family pleaser.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Spanish peanuts
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add vanilla; beat until fluffy. Blend in peanut butter. Combine dry ingredients; gradually add to batter. Stir in peanuts and chips. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto greased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for about 8 minutes.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 174 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 137mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Originally published as Peanut Chocolate Chip Cookies in Grandma's Great Desserts Cookbook
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.