Peanut Butter Oatmeal-Chip Cookies
Total TimePrep: 35 min. Bake: 10 min./batch + cooling
Makesabout 11 dozen
- 2-1/2 cups butter, softened
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 6 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1-2/3 cups (11 ounces) peanut butter and milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- Preheat oven to 375°. Cream butter, peanut butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla. In a separate bowl, whisk flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder; gradually beat into creamed mixture.
- Stir in chips and oats. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake until golden brown, 9-12 minutes. Cool 2 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts1 cookie: 109 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 93mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Nov 19, 2019
Very good, I think better than my regular chocolate chip recipe. The peanut butter flavor is subtle. They did not spread as much as a lot of cookies, which made for a nice, thick cookie.
Sep 15, 2019
Made these cookies for my visiting out of state guest to take back home. Everyone loved them.
Dec 24, 2016
Tasty cookie! Nice flavor, slightly crisp outside and chewy inside. Do not over bake! We just made these to leave out for Santa, but we've been eating a few! I did cut the recipe in half since we didn't need that many.
Dec 18, 2015
My granddaughter is allergic to peanut butter, so I left out the peanut butter and used Caramel filled chocolate chips. OH MY!! YUMMY!!
Dec 16, 2015
Could I cut this recipe in half? There's just the two of us.
Dec 14, 2015
Love this recipe. Gave some to my husband's aunt and she requested some for her grandson since he loved them so much. I made some first with just chocolate chips then added the peanut butter chips to the other half. Will be making again.
Dec 2, 2014
Everybody loved this cookie, will surely make this cookie again