Peach Cobbler Cookies
Total TimePrep: 30 min. Bake: 15 min./batch
Makesabout 4-1/2 dozen
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup chopped peeled fresh peaches
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and extracts. In another bowl, whisk flour, cinnamon, cream of tartar, baking soda, salt and nutmeg; gradually beat into creamed mixture. Stir in peaches.
- Drop dough by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto parchment-lined baking sheets. Bake until set, 14-16 minutes. Cool on pans 2 minutes. Remove to wire racks to cool. Store in an airtight container.
Test Kitchen tips
Nutrition Facts1 cookie: 78 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 74mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jun 11, 2019
All of the fats and <a href="https://www.standardcoldpressedoil.com/cold-pressed-coconut-oil">cold pressed oil in mumbai</a> that we eat are composed of molecules called fatty acids. Biochemically, fatty acids are composed of a chain of carbon atoms connected to one another by chemical bonds..
Jun 9, 2019
Very good cookies!!
Jun 6, 2019
Jun 4, 2019