Peach Cobbler Cookies
Total TimePrep: 30 min. Bake: 15 min./batch
Makesabout 4-1/2 dozen
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup chopped peeled fresh peaches
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and extracts. In another bowl, whisk flour, cinnamon, cream of tartar, baking soda, salt and nutmeg; gradually beat into creamed mixture. Stir in peaches.
- Drop dough by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto parchment-lined baking sheets. Bake until set, 14-16 minutes. Cool on pans 2 minutes. Remove to wire racks to cool. Store in an airtight container.
Test Kitchen tips
Nutrition Facts1 cookie: 78 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 74mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Sep 16, 2019
Really good; I doubled the recipe and froze the cookie dough balls and baked as needed. They were a real hit!
Sep 15, 2019
AWSOME I added a splash of peach schnapps
Sep 5, 2019
Wow! Not a huge fan of peaches but these are delicious! We have some peach trees that produced a good crop so wanted to use up the peaches I didn't can. Definitely a keeper.
Aug 11, 2019
These are excellent cookies! I followed the recipe exactly and the cookies quickly disappeared at a family reunion. I’m going to make another batch and am wondering if they can be frozen. Has anyone tried freezing these cookies?
Aug 4, 2019
Really tasty! I added turbinado sugar on top.
Jul 26, 2019
Excellent flavor! I made a batch of these with freshly-picked peaches, and they were delicious. They are very moist, though, so not what I consider "cookie jar" cookies. These are "eat within a couple of days" cookies. Fortunately, they're so good, that is not a problem!
Jun 28, 2019
Could canned peaches be substituted for fresh in the recipe? After thoroughly patting as much liquid from peaches, of course.
Jun 11, 2019
All of the fats and <a href="https://www.standardcoldpressedoil.com/cold-pressed-coconut-oil">cold pressed oil in mumbai</a> that we eat are composed of molecules called fatty acids. Biochemically, fatty acids are composed of a chain of carbon atoms connected to one another by chemical bonds..
Jun 9, 2019
Very good cookies!!
Jun 6, 2019