Biscuit Apple Cobbler
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 can (21 ounces) apple pie filling
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tube (7-1/2 ounces) refrigerated flaky buttermilk biscuits
- Whipped topping and mint, optional
- Place pie filling in an ungreased 9-in. pie plate. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Separate each biscuit into three layers and arrange over apples.
- Bake at 400° for 12-14 minutes or until the biscuits are browned. Top with whipped topping and mint if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 186 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 347mg sodium, 43g carbohydrate (20g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jun 19, 2013
This was not bad if you are really in a hurry or only have a few things and need to whip up a dessert. It would be better with a little cinnamon sugar or powdered sugar sprinkled over the biscuit but it definitely needs whip cream as it calls for or even ice cream. It tasted like a canned biscuit on top of apple pie filling, which it was.