Making a flavored butter is very simple and will add a lot of flavor to your food. It will impress your guests and they will be asking for the recipe.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh tarragon or 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley or 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon minced chives
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- Dash pepper
- In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients. Refrigerate leftovers.
Originally published as Tarragon Butter in Simple & Delicious September/October 2006
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.