Spicy Herb Butter
Add a little zip to your dinner party by serving this delicious butter mix. The garlic and crushed red pepper flakes will be sure to impress.—Dixie Terry, Goreville, Illinois
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Serve immediately. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts1 tablespoon: 102 calories, 11g fat (7g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 116mg sodium, 0 carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Originally published as Herb Butter in Simple & Delicious September/October 2006
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.