This savory butter makes a thoughtful and versatile gift at holiday time. It's great spread on French bread or chicken before baking, or tossed with hot cooked vegetables or pasta.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
Makes2 cups. 32 servings, 1 tablespoon per serving
- 2 cups butter, softened
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic cloves
- 4 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients. Beat until well blended. Cover and store in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts1 tablespoon: 102 calories, 11g fat (7g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 116mg sodium, 0 carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Originally published as Herb Butter in Country Woman Christmas Volume 1
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.