Parmesan Pork Chops
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (3/4 inch thick and 6 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- In a shallow microwave-safe bowl, melt butter. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the Parmesan cheese, flour, Italian seasoning, parsley and pepper. Dip each pork chop in butter; place in bag, one at a time, and shake to coat.
- In a large skillet, cook pork in oil over medium heat for 7-8 minutes on each side or until juices run clear.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 256 calories, 22g fat (10g saturated fat), 55mg cholesterol, 222mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 11g protein.
Dec 21, 2011
Made it twice-- about to make it again tonight. I double up on the recipe because I live with my boyfriend and his brother and they eat real hearty. It comes out moist and flavorful! I add just a little more parm for maximum flavor and cook on medium-high but otherwise follow the recipe to a t-- which is odd for me because I usually change recipes for EVERYTHING I cook. It's also fairly quick-- even when you have 8 chops to make =)
Oct 19, 2011
I had trouble getting the crust to crispy, but really liked the flavor, and have made this easy recipe several times.
Dec 8, 2010
I would make again but with a few changes. My kids thought it to be bland and I have to agree. I even added garlic to the oil. I guess I like something a bit spicier. However, it was quick and easy.
Oct 25, 2010
This is my favorite kind of recipe-quick, easy and tastes good! No complaints here.
Mar 30, 2010
Easy to make & scrumptious!~ Theresa
Mar 8, 2010
Absolutely wonderful, delicious and moist. Loved it!
Jan 28, 2010
No leftovers with this easy to make recipe. I made it exactly according to the directions and it was terrific. Clean up was a breeze with my big non-stick fry pan.
Oct 24, 2008
couldn't you subsitute the Italian seasoning for something else. i don't really like the way it tastes.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.