Parm-Breaded Pork Chops
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1 cup crushed Ritz crackers
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 6 boneless pork loin chops (4 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Place flour in a shallow bowl. In a separate shallow bowl, whisk egg and milk. In a third bowl, combine the crackers, cheese, salt and pepper. Dip pork chops in the flour, egg mixture, then cracker mixture.
- Place butter in a 13x9-in. baking dish; add pork chops. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts1 pork chop: 341 calories, 19g fat (9g saturated fat), 113mg cholesterol, 459mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 26g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Nov 13, 2018
Excellent! Didn't change anything but used the Ritz Garlic Butter crackers because that is what I had. It was super! It is the new 'pork chop recipe' for my house! They came out so juicy. The bottom was slightly browned so I flipped them over to serve and they were beautiful! I am wondering if I could turn them over half way and maybe have them brown on both sides? No matter, I will continue to use!
Mar 25, 2013
Tasted Awesome, I had thick cut pork chops ..it needed about another 10 minutes in oven, than broiled for a few minutes to give a little crispyness on top. I would definetely make again !
Feb 18, 2013
I made this and it was amazing!
Oct 30, 2012
I did not like the soggy on the bottom and will be adding more parm next time and maybe flipping and broiling. My pork did not cook in the 30 minutes but over all, a good start to a recipe I can tweek!
Mar 15, 2012
I didn't find this as good as the other reviewers. I baked mine for 30 mins so the pork was done, but the bottom crust was soggy because of the butter. I, too, did not taste much of the parmesan. It was very bland. Will not be making this again.
Feb 7, 2012
Really easy and delicious
Jan 29, 2012
You will need to cook this longer then 25 minutes. The butter in the pan was ate up. I had to put more butter in the pan.
Jan 27, 2012
AMAZING! I will use this over and over, I also plan to try it on chicken.
Jan 23, 2012
I thought these were good, but I couldn't really taste the parmesan cheese. I also had to cook them longer, but this may be my oven. I turned the oven up to get them to brown on top. Pretty good, though.