Nutty Chicken Fingers
Please both your adult palate and your inner kid with homemade chicken strips. A crunchy pecan coating makes them stand out and doesn't require a lot of ingredients. Keep things easy by using prepared sauces for dipping—or have fun creating your own! —Beba Cates, Pearland, Texas
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup crushed cornflakes
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- 3/4 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch strips
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a shallow bowl, combine the first 5 ingredients. Place milk in another shallow bowl. Dip chicken in milk, then roll in pecan mixture.
- Place in a single layer in an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, until juices run clear, 12-15 minutes.