Nutty Chicken Fingers
Watch the room light up with smiles when you bring this fun dish to the table. "Our children love the crunchy nut coating on these chicken strips," reports Beba Cates of Pearland. Texas. And with only a handful of ingredients, preparation is a snap.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup crushed cornflakes
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- 3/4 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch strips
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a shallow bowl, combine the first 5 ingredients. Place milk in another shallow bowl. Dip chicken in milk, then roll in pecan mixture.
- Place in a single layer in an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, until juices run clear, 12-15 minutes.