Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 teaspoon plus 1/2 cup butter, softened, divided
- 3-1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup M&M's minis
- Line an 8-in. square pan with foil and greased the foil with 1 teaspoon butter; set aside. In a large bowl, combine the confectioners' sugar, cocoa and salt. Melt remaining butter; add milk and vanilla. Stir into sugar mixture until blended; whisk until smooth. Stir in M&M's. Immediately spread into prepared pan. Refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours.
- Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Discard foil; cut fudge into 1-in. squares. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 59 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 25mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
May 8, 2018
This is easy, fast recipe. The taste and texture hits the spot and cures the craving.I like that it is no cooking required, just melting of butter.
Jun 1, 2017
Don't know if I did it wrong or what but it never set up, after 5 hours in fridge it still isn't set. I measured everything exactly, buttered the foil, mixed in the right order, it's basically a more difficult icing recipe. Never making it again.
Dec 30, 2014
It was quick easy & delicious. Also, i'd like to suggest that toh design an app for android tablets & phones. It would be awesome for fans and easier to access on a tablet.
Nov 13, 2014
I was wondering if the fudge i supposed to turn out softer than normal,mine did. I was wondering if there is any way to fix it? (tastes awesome though)
Nov 12, 2014
very easy to make and so good!! i omitted the candy pieces and instead sprinkled the top with crushed peppermint candies. will make again!
Dec 9, 2010
Easy to make and so easy to eat, yummy. I omitted the candies as the fudge is plenty sweet on its own. Everyone really enjoyed this treat.