Never-Fail Yeast Rolls
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + rising Bake: 15 min.
- 1 package (1/4 ounce) active dry yeast
- 1-1/2 cups warm water (110° to 115°)
- 3-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 package (9 ounces) yellow or white cake mix
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Melted butter
- In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water. Beat in the flour, dry cake mix and salt (do not knead). Place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease the top. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Punch dough down; divide in half. Roll each portion into a 12-in. circle; cut each circle into 12 wedges. Roll up, beginning at the wide end; place point side down on greased baking sheets. Brush with butter. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 25 minutes.
- Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
Dec 29, 2014
I have been making these for years and they are a hit everytime. So easy and take so little time I have even made them on Christmas morning
Apr 25, 2011
Meant to give these 5 stars!!!
Apr 25, 2011
These rolls are wonderful!! Easy - Quick and very yummy!! They remind me of hawaiian bread as they are on the sweet side. Will make these for special events!!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.