Never-Fail Yeast Rolls
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + rising Bake: 15 min.
- 1 package (1/4 ounce) active dry yeast
- 1-1/2 cups warm water (110° to 115°)
- 3-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 package (9 ounces) yellow or white cake mix
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Melted butter
- In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water. Beat in the flour, dry cake mix and salt (do not knead). Place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease the top. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Punch dough down; divide in half. Roll each portion into a 12-in. circle; cut each circle into 12 wedges. Roll up, beginning at the wide end; place point side down on greased baking sheets. Brush with butter. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 25 minutes.
- Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Dec 29, 2014
I have been making these for years and they are a hit everytime. So easy and take so little time I have even made them on Christmas morning
Apr 25, 2011
Meant to give these 5 stars!!!
Apr 25, 2011
These rolls are wonderful!! Easy - Quick and very yummy!! They remind me of hawaiian bread as they are on the sweet side. Will make these for special events!!