Extra Quick Yeast Rolls
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + rising Bake: 10 min.
- 1 package (1/4 ounce) quick-rise yeast
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3/4 cup warm water (110° to 115°)
- 2-1/2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- Dissolve yeast and sugar in warm water. Stir in biscuit mix and turn out onto a lightly floured surface. Knead until smooth and elastic, about 5 minutes.
- Divide and shape dough into 24 small balls. Place on greased baking sheet. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Bake at 400° until golden brown, 10-15 minutes.
Nutrition Facts1 roll: 54 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 158mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Sep 10, 2019
Just made these and they turned out great! I Used homemade baking mix and let them rise about an hour and a half! This will definitely be my go to recipe when I want something fast and yummy!
Mar 30, 2019
Something wrong with recipe. Tried it twice and result is heavy biscuit like bread. Not as picture depicts