Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 carton (15 ounces) part-skim ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded Italian cheese blend, divided
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 24 wonton wrappers
- 1 jar (24 ounces) garden-style pasta sauce
- Minced fresh parsley, optional
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a bowl, mix egg, ricotta cheese and 1-1/4 cups Italian cheese blend.
- Generously grease 12 muffin cups with oil; line each with a wonton wrapper. Fill each with 1 tablespoon ricotta mixture and 1-1/2 tablespoons pasta sauce. Top each with a second wrapper, rotating corners and pressing down centers. Repeat ricotta and sauce layers. Sprinkle with remaining cheese blend.
- Bake until cheese is melted, 20-25 minutes. If desired, sprinkle with parsley.
Nutrition Facts2 mini lasagnas: 414 calories, 19g fat (9g saturated fat), 83mg cholesterol, 970mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 2g fiber), 22g protein.
Jan 9, 2019
I made these and unexpected company stopped by; they were all gone by the end of the night. Never thought of using wonton wrappers but it works and I'll definitely make these again. I could easily freeze these and reheat for a quick dinner.
Mar 16, 2018
Loved the idea of making them and it was fun. Unfortunately it was a very heavy texture and I think the ricotta should have been reduced for better taste and replace that amount with another cheese flavor such as cheddar to elevate the taste. Sadly I tossed more than half of them.
Feb 1, 2018
Delicious and fun to make!
Apr 27, 2017
Perfect for after school snacks! I didn't change anything
Mar 13, 2017
These mini lasagnas are very good. I have never used wanton wrappers before making these. The wrappers are very easy to handle. The first time I made this recipe I didn't change anything. But after seeing how quick and simple they are to put together, I added some pepperoni to the cups the next time I made them. I also changed up the layering according to what I had on hand. Just serve a salad and bread with the Muffin Tin Lasagnas and you've got a great meal!
Aug 4, 2016
This is a favorite go-to family recipe! It's quick, easy and DELICIOUS. My kid approves with two thumbs up! And even if she didn't care for them - I would eat them all! The wonton wrapper is the secret ingredient. After baking, it turns into pasta-like texture. Totally lasagna-ish. Who knew a wonton wrapper would do that?! Love this recipe. Cute, clever, yummy, quick and impressive.