Total TimePrep/Total Time 30 min.
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 carton (15 ounces) part-skim ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded Italian cheese blend, divided
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 24 wonton wrappers
- 1 jar (24 ounces) garden-style pasta sauce
- Minced fresh parsley, optional
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a bowl, mix egg, ricotta cheese and 1-1/4 cups Italian cheese blend.
- Generously grease 12 muffin cups with oil; line each with a wonton wrapper. Fill each with 1 tablespoon ricotta mixture and 1-1/2 tablespoons pasta sauce. Top each with a second wrapper, rotating corners and pressing down centers. Repeat ricotta and sauce layers. Sprinkle with remaining cheese blend.
- Bake until cheese is melted, 20-25 minutes. If desired, sprinkle with parsley.
Nutrition Facts2 mini lasagnas: 414 calories, 19g fat (9g saturated fat), 83mg cholesterol, 970mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 2g fiber), 22g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 9, 2019
I made these and unexpected company stopped by; they were all gone by the end of the night. Never thought of using wonton wrappers but it works and I'll definitely make these again. I could easily freeze these and reheat for a quick dinner.
Mar 16, 2018
Loved the idea of making them and it was fun. Unfortunately it was a very heavy texture and I think the ricotta should have been reduced for better taste and replace that amount with another cheese flavor such as cheddar to elevate the taste. Sadly I tossed more than half of them.
Feb 1, 2018
Delicious and fun to make!
Apr 27, 2017
Perfect for after school snacks! I didn't change anything
Mar 13, 2017
These mini lasagnas are very good. I have never used wanton wrappers before making these. The wrappers are very easy to handle. The first time I made this recipe I didn't change anything. But after seeing how quick and simple they are to put together, I added some pepperoni to the cups the next time I made them. I also changed up the layering according to what I had on hand. Just serve a salad and bread with the Muffin Tin Lasagnas and you've got a great meal!
Aug 4, 2016
This is a favorite go-to family recipe! It's quick, easy and DELICIOUS. My kid approves with two thumbs up! And even if she didn't care for them - I would eat them all! The wonton wrapper is the secret ingredient. After baking, it turns into pasta-like texture. Totally lasagna-ish. Who knew a wonton wrapper would do that?! Love this recipe. Cute, clever, yummy, quick and impressive.