- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 carton (15 ounces) part-skim ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded Italian cheese blend, divided
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 24 wonton wrappers
- 1 jar (24 ounces) garden-style pasta sauce
- Minced fresh parsley, optional
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a bowl, mix egg, ricotta cheese and 1-1/4 cups Italian cheese blend.
- Generously grease 12 muffin cups with oil; line each with a wonton wrapper. Fill each with 1 tablespoon ricotta mixture and 1-1/2 tablespoons pasta sauce. Top each with a second wrapper, rotating corners and pressing down centers. Repeat ricotta and sauce layers. Sprinkle with remaining cheese blend.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted. If desired, sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forMuffin Tin Lasagnas
"Perfect for after school snacks! I didn't change anything"
"These mini lasagnas are very good. I have never used wanton wrappers before making these. The wrappers are very easy to handle. The first time I made this recipe I didn't change anything. But after seeing how quick and simple they are to put together, I added some pepperoni to the cups the next time I made them. I also changed up the layering according to what I had on hand. Just serve a salad and bread with the Muffin Tin Lasagnas and you've got a great meal!"
"This is a favorite go-to family recipe! It's quick, easy and DELICIOUS. My kid approves with two thumbs up! And even if she didn't care for them - I would eat them all! The wonton wrapper is the secret ingredient. After baking, it turns into pasta-like texture. Totally lasagna-ish. Who knew a wonton wrapper would do that?! Love this recipe. Cute, clever, yummy, quick and impressive."