Mini Ham & Cheese Quiches
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 cup salad croutons
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chopped fully cooked ham
- 4 large eggs
- 1-1/2 cups 2% milk
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- Dash pepper
- Preheat oven to 325°. Divide croutons, cheese and ham among 12 greased muffin cups. In a large bowl, whisk remaining ingredients until blended. Divide egg mixture among prepared muffin cups.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Let stand 5 minutes before removing from pan. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts1 mini quiche: 107 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 81mg cholesterol, 328mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 8g protein.
Dec 30, 2017
Made as directed for my family. It's an interesting recipe with the croutons. It's fast and tasty, and can be adapted to taste. Swap out ham for crumbled bacon or sliced breakfast sausage, use different shredded cheeses or spices).
Aug 20, 2017
Wonderful, recipe for easy little quiches, but the bake time is closer to 40 minutes.
Feb 1, 2017
A quick recipe that helps make my mornings-on-the-go so much easier! Making up a batch of these helps get me through my week and never miss a breakfast. To cut back a little on calories, I do sometimes leave out the croutons in this recipe, but it still tastes delicious. Also brought these as an "appetizer" for a brunch wedding shower and they were a big hit!
Mar 25, 2016
It's great to be able to fix these and then put them in the freezer so we can grab them, warm them up and get out the door on those busy mornings. Tasty and easy!
Dec 20, 2015
I had dried bread dressing leftover from Thanksgiving and mixed it with melted butter and spices to use in lieu of croutons. These were really good, but they did take a few minutes longer to bake.
Nov 13, 2015
So easy and so tasty!! We all really enjoyed these and they also held up well for the next morning! This recipe is a keeper!!
Nov 2, 2015
These were easy to make and tasted great. They freeze well for a quick breakfast.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.