- 1-1/2 pounds brussels sprouts
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- Pinch pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup finely crushed cornflakes
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
- Place the brussels sprouts in a 1-1/2-qt. microwave-safe dish; add water. Sprinkle with celery salt and pepper. Cover and microwave on high for 8-10 minutes or until tender, stirring and rotating a quarter turn every 3 minutes. Drain. Sprinkle with cheese; microwave on high for 1-2 minutes or until cheese begins to melt. Combine cornflakes and butter; sprinkle over sprouts. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forMicrowave Brussels Sprouts
"These cheesy sprouts are delightful!!"