- 6 cups frozen corn (about 30 ounces), thawed and drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon ground chipotle pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 tablespoons chopped green onions, divided
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Lime wedges, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°. Mix first five ingredients and 4 tablespoons green onions; transfer to a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, covered, 20 minutes. Uncover; bake until bubbly and lightly browned, 15-20 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining green onions. If desired, serve with lime wedges. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forMexican Street Corn Bake
"Used cayenne pepper, substituted canned corn, and cooked on the stove top using medium heat. Delish!"
"My guests loved it! I had a non-onion guest and substituted drained pimentos."