We discovered Mexican street corn at a festival. This easy one-pan version saves on prep and cleanup. Every August, I freeze a lot of our own fresh sweet corn, and I use that in this recipe, but store-bought corn works just as well. —Erin Wright, Wallace, Kansas
Recommended: 75 Delicious Ways to Eat Corn on (and off) the Cob
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 6 cups frozen corn (about 30 ounces), thawed and drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon ground chipotle pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 tablespoons chopped green onions, divided
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Lime wedges, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°. Mix first five ingredients and 4 tablespoons green onions; transfer to a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, covered, 20 minutes. Uncover; bake until bubbly and lightly browned, 15-20 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining green onions. If desired, serve with lime wedges. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Mexican Street Corn Bake in Simple & Delicious February/March 2017
Reviews forMexican Street Corn Bake
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 14, 2017
"Used cayenne pepper, substituted canned corn, and cooked on the stove top using medium heat. Delish!"
Reviewed Mar. 25, 2017
"My guests loved it! I had a non-onion guest and substituted drained pimentos."