- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese ravioli
- 1 cup frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a large saucepan, cook ravioli according to package directions, adding beans during the last 3 minutes of cooking. Drain.
- In a serving bowl, combine the ravioli mixture, tomatoes and pepper. Add dressing; toss to coat. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forMediterranean Pasta Caesar Toss
"Delicious! Made this for the family, even with two picky eaters, we had no leftovers.Gonna be a bit of a pedant, though, the pasta is the only part of this that's truly Mediterranean- tomatoes and green beans were first cultivated in the Americas, and Caesar dressing was created in Mexico. So I'll be calling this an American pasta Toss."
"You can use fresh green beans in this recipe. Put in the last 3 minutes as with frozen green beans."
"Haven't tried it (yet) but can tell the combination of familiar and essential flavors will be perfect in this iteration."
"We eat gluten free so we replaced the ravioli with gluten free noodles. My daughter also grabbed the frozen peas out of the freezer instead of the frozen green beans. So we substituted peas. Very delicious, easy to prepare & filling!"
"Great combination!-I didn't have green beans so I used green pepper and a few green onions-I can see this with sliced olives too."
"This was ok."
"This is very good. I microwave the leftovers for a few seconds to take the chill off it as I prefer it to eat it warm."