- 1 medium potato, peeled and cooked
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon butter or margarine
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/8 teaspoon snipped fresh dill or pinch dill weed
- Dash pepper
- In a small bowl, mash all ingredients until smooth. Spoon into a small microwave-safe dish. Cook on high for 1 minute or until heated through. Yield: 1 serving.
Reviews forMashed Potato for One
"Just made this (actually eating it right now)! I really appreciate the convenience of this recipe! Simple ingredients and preparation guarantees it a spot on my weekly roster of lunches/dinners. I only had nut milk in my fridge which gave it a nice nutty taste. Single serve measurements is also convenient for individuals who want to control their portions!"