Talk about scrumptious summer desserts - this one is colorful, cool and sweet. Fresh raspberries are my favorite fruit, and pie's my favorite dessert...so this is the perfect combination for me! I think you'll enjoy it, too.
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 20 squares)
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 24 large marshmallows
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2/3 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- Few drops red food coloring, optional
- 2 cups fresh raspberries, divided
- Combine crust ingredients. Press into a 9-in. pie plate; chill.
- Meanwhile, heat marshmallows and milk in a saucepan over low until smooth. Cool. Fold in cream and food coloring if desired. Spoon half into the crust. Top with half the raspberries. Repeat layers. Chill until firm, about 3 hours. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Fresh Raspberry Pie in Country Extra July 1992, p51
Reviews forMarshmallow Raspberry Pie
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 30, 2013
"My whole family LOVED this pie. I did add 1 teaspoon vanilla and 3/4 teaspoon almond flavouring to the marshmallow mixture. This recipe is now in my favourites file."