“With just four ingredients, these moist and flavorful chicken breasts are a cinch to prepare,” says Margaret Wilson of Hemet, California. “The tart cranberry sauce contrasts nicely with the sweet maple syrup.”
Recommended: Game-Changing Chicken Wing Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce, divided
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a small bowl, combine syrup and 3/4 cup cranberry sauce; set aside. Sprinkle chicken with salt.
- Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack. Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 6-8 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 165°, basting frequently with syrup mixture.
- Warm the remaining cranberry sauce; serve with chicken. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Maple Cranberry Chicken in Simple & Delicious September/October 2006, p13
Reviews forMaple Cranberry Chicken
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 7, 2014
"Simple & delicious. I poured the glaze on top of the chicken & baked them in the oven, covered at 375."
Reviewed Jul. 21, 2009