Mango Melba Shakes
When we go camping in our trailer, we like to serve this vitamin-packed, refreshing drink when company pops in. —John Slivon, Milton, Florida
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1-1/2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened sliced peaches
- 1/2 cup chopped peeled mango
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process for 30 seconds or until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 191 calories, 8g fat (5g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 63mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (21g sugars, 3g fiber), 4g protein.
Originally published as Mango Melba Shakes in Country Extra May 2010