Mango Melba Shakes
When we go camping in our trailer, we like to serve this vitamin-packed, refreshing drink when company pops in. —John Slivon, Milton, Florida
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1-1/2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened sliced peaches
- 1/2 cup chopped peeled mango
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process for 30 seconds or until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 191 calories, 8g fat (5g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 63mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (21g sugars, 3g fiber), 4g protein.
Originally published as Mango Melba Shakes in Country Extra May 2010
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.