Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 1/2 cup macadamia nuts
- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour, divided
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup cold butter, cubed
- 1 medium mango, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- Place nuts in a food processor; cover and process until finely chopped. Add 2 cups flour, confectioners' sugar and salt; cover and process until blended. Add butter; pulse just until mixture is crumbly. Press into an ungreased 13x9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- In a clean food processor, combine mango and orange marmalade; cover and process until smooth. Add sugar and remaining flour; process until combined. Add eggs and lemon zest; process just until combined. Pour over crust. Sprinkle with coconut.
- Bake until golden brown around the edges, 23-28 minutes. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into bars. Refrigerate leftovers.
1 bar: 139 calories, 8g fat (4g saturated fat), 37mg cholesterol, 91mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.