Total TimePrep: 25 min. + chilling Bake: 10 min. + cooling
- 2 cups finely crushed pretzels (about 6 ounces)
- 3/4 cup sugar, divided
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 package (6 ounces) strawberry gelatin
- 1 pound fresh strawberries, chopped
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon grated lime zest
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place crushed pretzels and 1/4 cup sugar in a small bowl; stir in melted butter. Spread out in an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. To toast, bake until golden brown, 9-11 minutes. Cool completely.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, add boiling water to gelatin; stir 2 minutes to completely dissolve. Gently stir in strawberries. Cool slightly. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, lime zest, lime juice, vanilla and remaining sugar until blended. Stir in cooled pretzel mixture. Spread into an ungreased 13x9-in. baking pan. Top with strawberry mixture. Refrigerate, covered, 2 hours or until firm.
Nutrition Facts1 bar: 201 calories, 13g fat (7g saturated fat), 36mg cholesterol, 240mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Jun 5, 2015
These were delicious! Crust didn't get as firm as I would've liked but I think that's because I used fat free cream cheese. Served with a dollop of whipped topping...yum!