Raspberry Cream Cheese Bars
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1-1/2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 11 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 jar (18 ounces) red raspberry preserves
- 1/3 cup chopped slivered almonds
- In a bowl, cream the butter and brown sugar. Combine the oats, flour, baking soda and salt; add to creamed mixture and mix well. Press three-fourths of the mixture into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 11-13 minutes or until set and edges just begin to brown.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar. Add eggs and vanilla; mix well. Spread over crust. Drop preserves by spoonfuls over cream cheese mixture; carefully spread evenly. Combine almonds and remaining oat mixture; sprinkle over preserves.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until set and edges are golden brown. Cool before cutting. Store in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 211 calories, 10g fat (5g saturated fat), 38mg cholesterol, 145mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (21g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Apr 19, 2019
Loved how simple it was to make. I used Greek yogurt instead of eggs-didnt have any and tossed some frozen blueberries on the cream cheese mixture. It looks so good and taste fantastic
Aug 13, 2015
These were delicious, however, mine came out very soft. Maybe I should have cooked them a little longer. Would be interested in finding out if they should be firmer like cheesecake or if they're supposed to be soft.
Jan 9, 2014
Great and tasty. I used two 8oz pkgs of cream cheese because I wanted a thicker filling and I used frozen raspberries that I had added a bit of sugar to (just drain most of the juice before putting on as the topping). I added shredded coconut and walnut crumbs to the crust and for us it took it to the next level. Yum!
May 19, 2013
These were very good. I used strawberry preserves.