Mandarin Broccoli Salad
Total TimePrep: 25 min. + chilling
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 4 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 small red onion, halved and sliced
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup pecan halves, toasted
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- Whisk mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar; set aside. In a salad bowl, combine broccoli, onion, raisins and pecans. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Gently stir in oranges. Refrigerate, covered, at least 3 hours before serving.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 229 calories, 17g fat (2g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 105mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein.
Oct 7, 2019
So delicious! I used craisins instead of raisins and it made a very colorful salad. One of my favorite broccoli salad recipes!
Sep 1, 2019
This was an easy salad with humongous response from guests. I have made it several times and it never gets less than spectacular results.