- 1-1/2 cups cold fat-free milk
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cartons (8 ounces each) frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- 1 prepared angel food cake (16 ounces), cubed
- 4 Butterfinger candy bars (2.1 ounces each), crushed
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Stir in 2 cups whipped topping. Fold in the remaining whipped topping.
- In a 13-in. x 9-in. dish coated with cooking spray, layer half of the cake cubes, pudding mixture and crushed candy bars. Repeat layers. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. Yield: 15 servings.
Reviews forMakeover Toffee Crunch Dessert
"So easy, so good. My book club gave rave reviews for this. I did not use the sugar-free ingredients suggested so we consumed some more calories. But it was great anyway!"
"Awesome desert for guilt free enjoyment. Have made this several times. Thanks for all the variations suggestions!"
"A hit with everyone. I use chocolate pudding."
"If you are looking to indulged without the guilt, this dessert is for you. Love it!"
"easy to make and soooo good!"
"this is soooo easy to make, and you can try different candy bars to change it up once in a while."
"Very good for what it is. I don't usually make desserts with all of these chemical-laden low fat/sugar substitutes, but this was worthwhile."