Makeover Nutty Monkey Malts
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1 small banana, cut into chunks
- 1/4 cup chocolate malted milk powder
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups fat-free frozen chocolate yogurt
- Whipped cream, optional
- Place the milk, banana, malted milk powder and peanut butter in a blender. Cover and process for 10 seconds or until smooth. Add frozen yogurt. Cover and process 10 seconds longer or until blended. Stir if necessary.
- Pour into chilled glasses; garnish with whipped cream if desired. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1/2 cup: 203 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 190mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (29g sugars, 3g fiber), 8g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 31, 2018
made this the other day & it got a thumbs up from my son. I however would use less peanut butter. it overpowered the banana flavor.
Nov 18, 2012
These were so good!
Mar 9, 2011
Very good but I added extra fat free milk...it was way too thick.
Mar 7, 2011
2 of us speaking here. she says less banana and more PB. i cannot believe how thick this is.we used chunky PB and no topping on top. have to agree on 5 servings from this. where are they? i know i know typical ice cream servings are 1/2 cup, but still.
Mar 6, 2011
Don't know how you get 5 servings out of this recipe
Mar 4, 2011
This sounds delish, however at 203 calories for a mere half cup it would be better served in a tiny dessert dish than a drinking glass.