- 1 prepared angel food cake (8 inches), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup instant sugar-free cappuccino mix, divided
- 2 cups cold fat-free milk, divided
- 1 package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups reduced-fat whipped topping
- 1/2 teaspoon baking cocoa
- Place cake cubes in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. dish. In a small bowl, combine 1/4 cup cappuccino mix and 1/2 cup milk until dissolved. Pour over cake. In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese. In another bowl, combine pudding mix and remaining cappuccino mix and milk; whisk until smooth and thickened. Add to the cream cheese; mix well. Fold in whipped topping; spoon over cake mixture. Refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight. Sprinkle with cocoa just before serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forLight Tiramisu
"Where do I find cappicino mix? Would it be in the coffee aisle at the grocery store?"