Lemon Cream Delight
Indulging in this creamy dessert is like eating cheesecake out of a bowl. Light and luscious, it's a pleasing finish to any meal. —Inge Schermerhorn, Kingston, New Hampshire
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- In a small heavy saucepan, combine egg and lemonade concentrate. Cook and stir over low heat until mixture is thickened and reaches 160°, 8-10 minutes. Cool to room temperature. Stir in lemon peel and vanilla.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and lemon mixture until blended. Spoon into 2 dessert dishes. Refrigerate until chilled.