Total TimePrep: 30 min. + freezing
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup cold butter, cubed
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a small bowl, combine flour and brown sugar; cut in butter until crumbly. Stir in pecans. Spread in a single layer into a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan.
- Bake 9-12 minutes or until golden brown, stirring once. Cool on a wire rack 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, beat ice cream and lemonade until blended. Sprinkle half of the crumbles into a greased 13x9-in. dish. Spread with ice cream mixture; sprinkle with remaining crumbles. Cover and freeze overnight. Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving.
Test Kitchen Tips
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 391 calories, 21g fat (11g saturated fat), 56mg cholesterol, 154mg sodium, 48g carbohydrate (33g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Jul 8, 2016
Hey Margaret, Remember me from AZ? I haven't made this yet, but know it will be good because you are a great cook. I love anything lemon, and will make it soon!
Jun 16, 2015
Quick, easy and delicious. will deffinately make again soon.
Jul 29, 2014
Good tasting, a different dessert that usual
Jun 11, 2014
We didn't care for this and wouldn't make again!
May 22, 2013
Would certainly be well received by my family ~
Jul 30, 2011
Used my favorite Granola Crunch Cereal ...and favorite ice cream...now that is an EASY Desert!!
Jun 28, 2011
I make this for my family for outdoor events when a cool treat is so refreshing and they LOVE it. I took it on a camping trip and shared it with fellow campers... they all wanted the recipe (and it is so simple to make too!)
May 9, 2010
My family and I LOVED this one! Great after our barbeque:)
Jul 21, 2009
This is a wonderful recipe which is so easy to vary. I have used many frozen concentrates including limeade. pina colada and margarita for a different flavorCarole Resnick
Jul 21, 2009
Sounds great, can't wait to try it.