- 5 cups cubed angel food cake
- 1 carton (8 ounces) lemon yogurt
- 1 cup whipping topping, divided
- 3 cups mixed fresh berries
- Lemon peel, optional
- Place cake cubes in a 2-qt. serving bowl or individual dishes. Combine yogurt and 3/4 cup whipped topping; spoon over cake. Top with berries. Garnish with remaining whipped topping and lemon peel if desired. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews forLemon Berry Trifle
"I made this for a Christmas in July gathering. It was a real hit. I used a trifle bowl and made two layers. I mixed some lemon peel in with the yogurt/cool whip mixture."