Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup lemon yogurt
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 1 prepared angel food cake (8 to 10 ounces), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut, toasted
- Fresh mint, optional
- In a bowl, combine the first four ingredients. Fold in whipped topping. place half of the cake cubes in a trifle bowl or 2-qt. serving bowl. Top with half of the lemon mixture. Repeat layers. Top with raspberries. Garnish with coconut and mint if desired.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jun 4, 2013
Great! Family loved this dessert.
Dec 18, 2011
made it a few times and given recipe to friends...insanely good
Feb 8, 2011
Quick and delicious. A family favorite. Use 1 cup of blueberries, 1 cup of raspberries.