Juicy Peach & Strawberry Crumb Pie
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Bake: 45 min. + cooling
- 1 sheet refrigerated pie crust
- 3-1/2 cups sliced peeled peaches (about 4 medium)
- 2-1/2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons cold butter
- Preheat oven to 375°. Unroll pie crust into a 9-in. pie plate; flute edge. In a large bowl, combine peaches, strawberries and lemon juice. In a small bowl, mix sugar, cornstarch and basil. Add to fruit and toss gently to coat. Transfer to crust.
- In a small bowl, mix flour and brown sugar; cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over filling. Place pie on a foil-lined baking pan.
- Bake on a lower oven rack until topping is golden brown and filling is bubbly, 45-55 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 424 calories, 16g fat (9g saturated fat), 28mg cholesterol, 174mg sodium, 69g carbohydrate (41g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein.
Oct 25, 2017
Incredible!! People were raving this was the best pie they had ever had! Very fresh and tasty!
Jul 1, 2017
Love the topping.
Sep 3, 2016
would have never thoght to pair strawberries with peaches. loved the taste
Jul 18, 2016
What a unique flavor!! We loved it!
Jul 14, 2016
This was a wonderful recipe, I did leave out the basil though.