Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1/4 cup bulk pork sausage
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup milk
- Dash each salt, pepper and ground mustard
- 1 slice bread, crusts removed
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon shredded cheddar cheese
- In a small skillet, brown sausages; drain. In a small bowl, beat egg, milk, salt, pepper and mustard; set aside. Cube bread; place in a greased 8-oz. custard cup. Top with sausage and onion. Pour egg mixture over top. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Mar 23, 2016
Did not like this recipe, and it's about the third I've ever made on T of H and not liked!! And I make recipes from here almost every day.
Jul 13, 2014
Apr 1, 2014
love it !!!!
Sep 23, 2011
I ended up substituting bacon for sausage and using three spots on a muffin pan, but it came out marvelously anyway. I will definitely make this again. I might try ham for the meat. :)