Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1/4 cup Jones No Sugar Pork Sausage Roll sausage
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup milk
- Dash each salt, pepper and ground mustard
- 1 slice bread, crusts removed
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon shredded cheddar cheese
- In a small skillet, brown sausages; drain. In a small bowl, beat egg, milk, salt, pepper and mustard; set aside. Cube bread; place in a greased 8-oz. custard cup. Top with sausage and onion. Pour egg mixture over top. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
Mar 23, 2016
Did not like this recipe, and it's about the third I've ever made on T of H and not liked!! And I make recipes from here almost every day.
Jul 13, 2014
Apr 1, 2014
love it !!!!
Sep 23, 2011
I ended up substituting bacon for sausage and using three spots on a muffin pan, but it came out marvelously anyway. I will definitely make this again. I might try ham for the meat. :)
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.