- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 cup green grapes
- 1 cup halved fresh strawberries
- 1 medium firm banana, sliced
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lime zest
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon poppy seeds
- Fresh mint, optional
- In a large bowl, combine fruit. In a small bowl, combine the honey, lime juice, zest and vanilla. Pour over fruit; gently toss to coat. Sprinkle with poppy seeds. Garnish with mint if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forHoney Fruit Salad
"I made this salad today for a luncheon and it was a huge hit. I added strawberries and mandarin oranges to a carton of cut up fruit and made the dressing exactly as written. So easy and so delicious. All the ladies had to take a photo of the recipe that I took with me. Looking forward to having this delicious salad again.Volunteer Field Editor"
"Love this fruit salad! I made it a few days ago when we had company, and just made it again because it was so good. I also like that it doesn't make a huge amount. Will add to my list of favorites!"
"I will be making this recipe often! It was fabulous. I didn't have green grapes so I used black seedless grapes and it was fantastic. The honey-lime dressing is outstanding and just the right amount of citrus to make the super sweetness of the other fruit pop!"
"The honey and lime juice dressing made this salad very refreshing and extremely tasty. You don't want to stop eating it! Will definitely make again."
"Delicious and honey sauce with it makes it even better!"
"This is a great fruit salad. The honey & lime makes a Very refreshing dish for summer get togethers."
"This has become my signature dish. The family asks for it all the time and call it "Gary Berries". I had to make three time on one week!"