Herbed Tortilla Chips
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- Dash pepper
- 2 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Brush tortillas with oil; cut each tortilla into six wedges. Arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle wedges with seasoning mixture. Bake at 425° for 5-7 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes.
Nutrition Facts4 pieces: 94 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 245mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat, 1/2 starch.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Feb 28, 2015
Quick, easy and delicious. My family loved these flavorful tortilla chips very much and asked for more. Definitely, I will make this again for family gatherings soon. Thanks for sharing.
Jul 16, 2012
I made these several times for a group project where I worked. I added a little more salt, as the original seemed to be a little bland. Great recipe for an alternative to regular snack chips.