Greek Potato Casserole
The crunchy golden brown topping and tangy yogurt and feta make this recipe a winner. You can loosen the mixture with a few tablespoons of milk if necessary. —Cheryl Woodson, Liberty, Missouri
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 40 min.
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 3/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1 package (4 ounces) crumbled tomato and basil feta cheese
- 3 tablespoons pitted Greek olives, chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (24 ounces) refrigerated mashed potatoes
- 1/2 cup panko (Japanese) bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary or 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Stir in mashed potatoes. Transfer to a greased 11x7-in. baking dish.
- Combine topping ingredients; sprinkle over casserole.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° until golden brown, 40-45 minutes.
Test Kitchen tips