Here’s a reader recipe so fast and fun the kids can help you put it together! It makes a great little present for their teachers, coaches or scout leaders—or to wrap up and keep on hand for unexpected guests, neighbors and drop-in guests. Michael Vyskocil - Glen Rock, Pennsylvania
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/2 cup unblanched whole almonds
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped dates
- 1/2 cup dried apple slices, chopped
- 1/2 cup dried apricots, chopped
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup Honey Nut Cheerios
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Store in an airtight container.